Over 30 years combined experience.
Our trusted and professional instructors are certified, experienced, and insured.
As standard we offer...
Plans & Pricing
Choose between physical venue based classes, or virtual Zoom classes
6 Sessions at a Venue
How it works
- Let us know which venue you are interested in and we will confirm availability. This is important so we know numbers in advance for covid-safe measures and class capacity.
- We ask you to arrive 10 mins early for your first session and bring with you your referral form given to you by the hospital or GP.
- Each venue is led by an allocated instructor and at the moment, price vary between £7-£8 per session.
- Send a request and mention your preferred venue and we will be in touch to organise the introduction.
6 Sessions Online
No Equipment Needed
How it works
- Send a request to join the online classes and we will then email you back.
- Once you have signed up and we have seen your referral form, you are good to go on Zoom!.
- We recommend that you download and install Zoom onto your device. A tablet or laptop is preferable.
- A few minutes before the class, click on the link for the session and add your name into the box that appears. We ask this so we can identify you. You will then be admitted by the instructor.
Classes run for 50mins on Monday 6pm, Tuesday 5pm, Wednesday 11:30am, Thursday 5pm and Friday 11:30am
- This is the 1st item
- This is the 2nd item
- Brighton (Falmer) Saturdays 9am
- Burgess Hill - Thursdays TBC
- East Grinstead - Mondays 5pm
- Hassocks - Tuesdays 11am & 12pm
- Hastings - 2022 TBC
- Haywards Heath -Mondays 7pm & Thursdays 11am
- Lewes - Mondays 3pm
- Seaford - Tuesdays TBC
- Sevenoaks - 2022 TBC
- Uckfield - Thursdays 1.30pm
Listen to what our clients say
I never really thought much about exercise, so needing heart a bypass was a real wake-up. After my bypass I needed somewhere safe and enjoyable to exercise, regain my confidence, and keep my fitness. I can do that with the Bounceback classes on Zoom.
I learned after my heart attack that I must continue with the right sort of exercise. Bounceback allows me to do just that, and with the confidence that I'm learning from experts.