Over 30 years combined experience.
Our trusted and professional instructors are certified, experienced, and insured.
As standard we offer...
Classes & Pricing
Choose between physical venue based classes, or virtual Zoom classes
6 or 10 Sessions at a Venue or PAYG
How it works
- Let us know which venue you are interested in and we will confirm availability. This is important so we know numbers in advance for covid-safe measures and class capacity.
- We ask you to arrive 10 mins early for your first session and bring with you your referral form given to you by the hospital or GP.
- Each venue is led by an allocated instructor and at the moment, price vary between £7-£10 per session.
- Send a request and mention your preferred venue and we will be in touch to organise the introduction.
6 or 10 Sessions Online
No Equipment Needed
How it works
- Send a request to join the online classes and we will then email you back.
- Once you have signed up and we have seen your referral form, you are good to go on Zoom!.
- We recommend that you download and install Zoom onto your device. A tablet or laptop is preferable.
- A few minutes before the class, click on the link for the session and add your name into the box that appears. We ask this so we can identify you. You will then be admitted by the instructor.
Classes run for 50mins on Tuesdays 5pm and Wednesdays 10am
- Brighton (Falmer) Saturdays 9am & (Preston Park) Wednesdays 7pm
- Burgess Hill - Tuesdays 12.30pm & Wednesdays 11.30am
- East Grinstead - Mondays 4pm
- Hassocks - Tuesdays 11am
- Hastings - 2022 TBC
- Haywards Heath -Mondays 7.30pm (St Francis) & Thursdays 11am (St Wilfrids)
- Lewes - Mondays 2pm
- Seaford - Tuesdays TBC
- Sevenoaks - Tuesdays 1pm
- Tunbridge Wells - Friday 11.30am
- Uckfield - Thursdays 1.30pm
Listen to what our clients say
I never really thought much about exercise, so needing heart a bypass was a real wake-up. After my bypass I needed somewhere safe and enjoyable to exercise, regain my confidence, and keep my fitness. I can do that with the Bounceback classes on Zoom.
I learned after my heart attack that I must continue with the right sort of exercise. Bounceback allows me to do just that, and with the confidence that I'm learning from experts.